Very soon, 13-year-old Yuvraj Konde Deshmukh will become the youngest and the first Indian ever to participate at the Motocross World Championship Juniors in Australia. He will compete in the category of FIM MX Juniors – 85cc.
Deshmukh, who is recognised as one of the most well-renowned youth motocross racers across the world, started riding when he was just three and a half years old. Over the years, he began his professional motocross racing journey at the age of nine, and has won several championships in India and globally since then.
Deshmukh’s most notable achievements include:
- 3rd in FIM Asian Motocross Championship 2017
- 1st in Dubai Motocross Championship 2014
- MRF India Supercross National Champion 2017
- AMA Races podium finished in the United states
- Only Indian to be participating in the FIM World MX Juniors
Not only is this the first time for any Indian representative to be a part of the FIM MX Juniors, but Deshmukh also bags the medal for the youngest participant ever. He will be accompanied by Ajmera Racing India and the management of Adsto at the championship, which will take place in Horsham, Australia on August 24 - 26, 2018.