Huge discounts are being offered on new cars across different segments. Find out what all cars have maximum discounts at the moment.
Discounts are always welcome! So, if you’re planning to buy a new car, and haven’t zeroed in on any particular model as yet, you might be interested in this piece of info since huge benefits are being offered on a number of cars across different segments at the moment. Here’s the list of all the cars that have lucrative discounts on offer,
1. Mercedes-Benz E-Class: With the new E-Class LWB launch around the corner, Mercedes is offering huge discounts on the current-gen E-Class. And by huge, we mean really huge – the E-Class currently has a discount of over Rs 8 lakh!
2. BMW 5 Series: BMW is also planning to bring in the new 5 Series to the country soon. Which means the current model has a discount of up to Rs 5 lakh on offer.
3. SsangYong Rexton: Mahindra owned Korean firm SsangYong’s Rexton hasn’t been doing particularly well in the market lately. As a result, the firm is offering a discount of as much as Rs 2.5 lakh on the SUV.
4. Hyundai Santa Fe: As good as the Santa Fe is, it’s definitely a slow-selling model for the manufacturer and it isn’t flying off the shelves like other Hyundai cars in the country. Which is also why the company is offering a cash discount of Rs 50,000 (MY2017) and Rs 1 lakh (MY2016) on the crossover.
5. Honda CR-V: If you thought the Honda CR-V is not on sale anymore, we don’t blame you. You hardly see people buying the CR-V these days. However, because of low demand, Honda is now trying to clear the left over stock of the vehicle, and that means discounts worth Rs 2.5 lakh are being offered on the car at the moment.
6. Renault: Apart from the hot-selling Kwid, other Renault models haven’t set the sales chart on fire for quite some time. As a consequence, the French automaker has some lucrative offers on the Scala, Duster and Lodgy currently. The Scala gets a discount of Rs 90,000 whereas both the Duster and Lodgy have benefits worth Rs 1 lakh on offer each. In addition to that, all three models have 100 per cent on road finance.
7. Toyota Corolla Altis: Usually you don’t see Toyota offering big discounts on their cars. However, with rising competition in the D-Segment, the firm is offering benefits worth Rs 70,000 on the Corolla Altis.
8. VW Vento: Volkswagen is currently offering discounts of up to Rs 1 lakh on the Highline variants of the manual and DSG equipped versions of the sedan.
All of the above-mentioned discounts and offers are applicable at the dealer level and are indicative of the latest offers. However, we advise you to contact dealers directly to get the best deals.